- Training workshop for Poultry, Pig and Rabbit farmers from the North-Western region of Nigeria on best biosecurity practices against Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza, African Swine Fever and Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease, Kano, Nigeria
- Assessment Mission to familiarize, interact and establish contacts between stakeholders and experts in Food Safety and Animal Health in both United States and Nigeria.
- Departmental Meeting (June 2022 )
- An ongoing Monkey Pox Surveillance Exercise, In the response of the recent MPX outbreak in the state , by the collaborative efforts of FMARD,NCDC,AFINET and NVR
- Inauguration of the In-Service Applied Veterinary Epidemiology Training (ISAVET) Programme Steering Committee